What Are The Best Times to Post on Social Media Sites
March 12, 2015
Social Media Guide for 2015
January 22, 2015
"The difference between a dream and a goal...is a plan!" - Anonymous
Are you crunched for time, but need a plan for your social media? You know you need to update your social media regularly, but you cannot afford a Social Media Manager. First, try hiring a social media consultant. To help you write up a plan or guide for your business. We've come with our own guide below to show you that if you spend 15 minutes on your social media a day, you can easily see results. This a more general guide, meaning you business may require something a little different.
5 Quick Tips:
1. Pick your top 3 social media platforms and spend 5 minutes on each platform! 3 minutes of reading and browsing and 2 minutes of posting!
2. Don't share 5 posts in one day and then become a ghost town.
3. Learn to schedule posts at peak hours. Generally 9am-7pm. If you are an international business you may want to post at times your followers are up. Try different times and look at your Facebook analytics to tweak the timing.
4. Use graphics, share links, and ask questions.
5. Mix it up. Say on Monday and Wednesday you post links, Tuesday and Friday you post pictures, Thursday and Friday you post a video or inspiration, and Saturday and Sunday you promote your business... Don't become a boring page. Have a variety of relevant content!
Quick Social Media Schedule:
Monday - Post an interesting article on Facebook, Twitter, Google +